Washington, D.C. — House Energy and Commerce Committee Republican Leader Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), Subcommittee on Health Republican Leader Brett Guthrie (R-KY), and Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Republican Leader Morgan Griffith (R-VA) announced the launch of a webpage for whistleblowers as a resource to contact them with information pertaining to their investigation of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We need to know how this pandemic started in order to stop it from ever happening again. We owe it to every American who lost a loved one to COVID-19, every frontline worker who worked night and day, and every child who has faced a mental health emergency, to find the answers,” the Energy and Commerce Republican leaders said. “We want the truth wherever the facts lead. We encourage whistleblowers who can inform a complete, scientific, and objective investigation into the origins of COVID-19 to contact the Committee.”
CLICK HERE to view the whistleblower portal on the Energy and Commerce Committee’s Republican website.
The investigators are especially seeking information related to the following matters:
- Scientific experiments related to the Origins of SARS-CoV-2
- U.S. research policy/procedural concerns related to the origins of SARS-CoV-2
- Laboratory safety Concerns at the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- Genomic sequence data/databases related to the origins of SARS-CoV-2
- EcoHealth Alliance research, including research proposals (funded or unfunded)
- Information related to early Wuhan COVID-19 patient cases
- People’s Liberation Army research at Wuhan Institute of Virology laboratories (BSL2, 3 or 4)
- Documents related to the origins of SARS-CoV-2 investigation: e-mails, contracts, photographs, research.