Chair Rodgers Announces E&C Full Committee Organizational Meeting for the 118th Congress
Jan 27, 2023
Washington, D.C. — House Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) today announced the Full Committee Organizational Meeting for the 118th Congress.
MEETING NOTICE: Full Committee Organizational Meeting for the 118th Congress
WHAT: A meeting to formally organize the committee
DATE: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
TIME: 10:00 AM ET
LOCATION: 2123 Rayburn House Office Building
- Welcome and opening remarks by the Chair and Ranking Member,
- Introduction of new members of the Committee
- Approval of the rules of the Committee for the 118th Congress
- Adoption of the six standing subcommittees
- Announcement of the Republican Subcommittee Chairs, Vice Chairs, and Subcommittee members
- Announcement of Democratic Subcommittee Ranking Members and Subcommittee members
- Adoption of the oversight plan
This notice is at the direction of the Chair. The hearing will be open to the public and press, and will be livestreamed online at https://energycommerce.house.gov/.