Chair Rodgers Announces Full Committee Markup of 19 Bills
Washington, D.C. — House Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) today announced a full committee markup of 19 bills.
“The Energy and Commerce Committee is plowing the hard ground to improve people’s lives and raise their standard of living. This week, we are advancing solutions to lower health care costs and increase transparency, bolster American’s energy supply, and lift barriers that are hindering deployment of broadband. I’m thankful for all our members who are leading on bills and look forward to our work on Wednesday," said Chair Rodgers.
WHAT: A full committee markup of 19 bills.
DATE: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
TIME: 10:00 AM ET
LOCATION: 2123 Rayburn House Office Building
This notice is at the direction of the Chair. The markup will be open to the public and press and will be live streamed online at https://energycommerce.house.gov/. If you have any questions concerning the markup, please contact Jolie Brochin at Jolie.Brochin@mail.house.gov.
For press related quotes regarding the Subcommittee on Health legislation, please contact Christopher Krepich at Christopher.Krepich@mail.house.gov. For press related questions regarding the subcommittees on Communications & Technology and Energy, Climate Change, and Grid Security, please contact Sean Kelly at Sean.Kelly@mail.house.gov.
Legislation to be considered:
- H.R. 1418, the Animal Drug User Fee Amendments of 2023, as amended by the Subcommittee on Health (Reps. Greg Pence and Kim Schrier)
- H.R. 2544, the Securing the U.S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network Act (Reps. Larry Bucshon and Robin Kelly)
- H.R. 3561, the Promoting Access to Treatments and Increasing Extremely Needed Transparency Act of 2023 or the PATIENT Act of 2023 (Reps. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and Frank Pallone Jr.)
- H.R. 2666, the Medicaid VBPs for Patients (MVP) Act, as amended by the Subcommittee on Health (Reps. Brett Guthrie and Anna Eshoo)
- H.R. 3284, the Providers and Payers COMPETE Act (Reps. Michael Burgess and Debbie Dingell)
- H.R. 3290, To amend title III of the Public Health Service Act to ensure transparency and oversight of the 340B drug discount program (Rep. Larry Bucshon)
- H.R. 3285, the Fairness for Patient Medications Act (Rep. Morgan Griffith)
- H.R. 3309, the Standard Fees to Expedite Evaluation and Streamlining Act or the Standard FEES Act (Reps. Gary Palmer and Patrick Ryan)
- H.R. 3293, the Expediting Federal Broadband Deployment Reviews Act (Reps. Jeff Duncan and Angie Craig)
- H.R. 3299, the Deploying Infrastructure with Greater Internet Transactions and Legacy Applications Act or DIGITAL Applications Act (Reps. Kat Cammack and Doris Matsui)
- H.R. 3283, the Facilitating the Deployment of Infrastructure with Greater Internet Transactions and Legacy Applications Act or Facilitating DIGITAL Applications Act (Reps. Mariannette Miller-Meeks and Debbie Dingell)
- H.R. 3343, the Federal Broadband Deployment Tracking Act (Reps. August Pfluger and Darren Soto)
- H.R. 3565, the Spectrum Auction Reauthorization Act of 2023 (Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and Frank Pallone, Jr.)
- H.R. 3557, the American Broadband Deployment Act of 2023 (Rep. Earl L. “Buddy” Carter, Nathaniel Moran, and Neal Dunn)
- H.R. 1160, the Critical Electric Infrastructure Cybersecurity Incident Reporting Act (Reps. Tim Walberg and Kim Schrier)
- H.R. 3277, the Energy Emergency Leadership Act (Reps. Tim Walberg and Lisa Blunt Rochester)
- H.R. 1042, the Prohibiting Russian Uranium Imports Act, as amended by the Subcommittee on Energy, Climate, and Grid Security (Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers)
- H.R. 1640, the Save Our Gas Stoves Act (Rep. Debbie Lesko)
- H.R. 1615, the Gas Stove Protection and Freedom Act (Rep. Kelly Armstrong)